Music Together for Valley Families
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Fall 2013: 11 weeks, Winter & Spring 2014: 10 weeks, Summer 2014: 7 weeks with relative prices.
Your Tuition includes:
- Two professional recorded CDs and a beautifully illustrated songbook with family activity suggestions.
- Classes include parent education to help adults understand and enhance their child's music development.
- Families will also receive a quarterly e-newsletter and access to the national informative website.
- New families receive a DVD and booklet, "Music Together®® At Home: Helping Your Child Grow Musically";
a guide for parents and caregivers and a Music Together Growth Chart.
Refund policy is below. We'll confirm your registration once we have received payment.
FALL 2013 (11 classes)
**NEW** EARLY-BIRD DISCOUNT:
SAVE $10 PER FAMILY IF YOUR REGISTRATION IS POSTMARKED OR MADE ONLINE BY AUGUST 31 !!
The $10 is automatically deducted
from the price until that date.
TUITION AFTER AUGUST 31:Sibling fee: $135 (sibling under 8 mo. - ALWAYS FREE!)
1st child: $210 new family to our center/$205 returning family
Tuition includes non-refundable Registration Fee: $15.00 new family/$10.00 returning family
· Full payment with registration unless other arrangements.
· Payment plans and limited scholarships are possible. Please call to discuss options.
· Tuition non-refundable after initial registration deadline of 9/14/13, but credit towards a
future semester will be given minus a $15 cancellation fee.
· Tuition is refundable before initial registration deadline of 9/14/13 minus a $15
· Places are held on a first-come-first-served basis by registering by mail, online or
phone with credit card or check.
· Class availability is subject to enrollment.
· Your class choice will be confirmed by phone or e-mail within a few days of the first
class. Please be patient.