To hear Ridin in the Car click here:
A Music Together® Class is:
- A community of families sharing songs, instrument play, rhythm chants, and movement activities in a relaxed, playful, non-performance-oriented setting.
- Music learned through developmentally appropriate activities that support and respect the unique learning styles of very young children.
- Infants, toddlers, and preschoolers participating at their own levels in family-style classes of mixed ages.
- Parents and caregivers contributing to the enrichment of their child’s music environment, regardless of their own musical abilities.
- A new song collection every semester for three years, featuring great arrangements of original and traditional songs in a wide variety of tonalities, meters, and cultural styles.
45 minutes of PURE FUN with your child every week!
Join us for the Bells Collection this January!
This semester, you’ll learn twenty-five songs and activities, including a rousing new rendition of the American folksong, “Alabama Gal”—great for dancing with a partner even when you’re not at a hoe-down! Our version of this traditional tune features banjo, harmonica, and cajon (a Peruvian box drum). The Bells collection also includes Music Together favorites like “Me, You, and We,” which is often one of the first songs little ones learn to sing, “Trot Old Joe,” and “The Bells of Westminster.” In addition to your weekly classes, your tuition includes materials for you to use at home, access to the online Family Music Zone and the Hello Everybody App, a family newsletter full of resources and music-making ideas and ways to celebrate Sing With Your Child Month in March!
Classes include songs, rhythmic rhymes, movement, and instrument play. These activities are presented as informal, non-performance-oriented musical experiences--developmentally appropriate for children and easy for parents and caregivers-regardless of their own musical ability. Continue your musical journey with your child, or get started this fall and bring music into your family’s life!
EACH SESSION INCLUDES:
Two professionally recorded CDs and easy access to online music downloads of class activities to use at home: songs, rhythm chants, play-long" music, tonal and rhythm patterns, all pitched just in the right range for a child's developing voice.
Fully illustrated songbook and Music Together Growth Chart
Music Together at Home: A Guide for Parents and Caregivers DVD and booklet.
Weekly 45 minute classes: 10 classes in the fall, winter & spring, 8 in the summer
*staffing subject to change without notice
Looking for a different day or time?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know! If there is enough demand we can open up another class.